The ideal weight … A whole program! We spend our time chasing after, but do we really know
what it means? The ideal weight is the one with which you feel good. Each one has his own according
to his size, his sex and his age, his morphology … Nothing serves therefore to compare its ideal weight
with that of its neighbors!
The notion of ideal body weight is obviously quite relative, depending on whether one is talking about
a health, well-being or simply aesthetic point of view. Moreover, there are several clues to calculate it.
in this article we will present some practical tips especially to people who want to lose weight and burn
fat but also to anyone hoping to live well away from health problems.
20 Tips to get Ideal Body Weight:
1. Workout with a buddy: Working out with a partner increases weight loss motivation.
2. Plan your meals out every Sunday: It will help keep you on track.
3. Progressive overload: Progressive overload is extremely important for fat burn and
4. Eat 6 times a day: Eating more often boosts your metabolism throughout the day.
5. Set realistic expectations: To lose weight using a proper diet and exercise plan
expect to lose 1-3 pounds a week. Chances are that if you are losing more than that
you’re probably cheating with pills or taking some sort of diaretic.
6. If you’re hungry at night have cereal. A recent research study concluded that
people that snacked on cereal instead of their chips counterparts lost more weight.
7. FOCUS. The gym was created for working out not taking 10 minute breaks between
8. Prioritize your goals: What do you want to get out of your workouts? Why not train that way.
A lot of people want to bulk up and then do 130 minutes of cardio.
Sit down and think out your workout in accordance to your goals.
9. Study. Many people rely on the media to feed them information about fitness. Many
fitness professionals can’t stand myths about weight loss. Ie. The new fad of the a magic
shaking fat loss machine.
10. Know your body: Different people need a different caloric intake, workout and
11. 90 /10 rule. The 90% to 10% rule implies that you eat right 90% of the time and eat
‘ok’ the other 10% of the time.
12. Limit your Negatives: Find things that are preventing you from workout out and
13. You are what you eat
14.Weigh yourself daily: I’m not saying to go crazy but just be aware of your gains and
loses, it will help keep you on the track to improvement.
15. Think before you order Before you order those fries with the white bun burger,
think about what you’re goals are. Do you really think you’ll get there eating like this?
16. Get rid of bad food The less temptation you have in your kitchen the better.
17. Use vinegar Vinegar helps regulate blood sugar levels.
18. Take a multivitamin Most people do not get nearly the varied diet that the Canada
food guide recommends so do yourself a favour.
19. Take a high EPA/DHA fish oil Fish oil not only helps decrease the risk of cancer
but it helps you shed fat!
20. Drink coffee: Not only does coffee help increase your body temperature but recent
research suggest that coffee also helps decrease heart disease by as much as 40% (in